Sunday, June 28, 2015

My Dreams and Aspirations

Hey guys, today I want to talk about something a little serious. Well, it isn't serious. But I want to talk about my dreams in life. So, in my last blog post, My Bucket List, I mentioned writing and publishing a book, and I want to discuss what I meant. So, I have been reading The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank, and I love the idea of her sharing her thoughts with the world and becoming famous for it. Well, she went through a lot of adversity, and Heaven Forbid I or anyone goes through that. But since then, I've been wanting to share my thoughts with the world. It's like a time caspule. You create it and dig it up. And then years later, someone finds it and gets an insight about my life. As I've said before, I'm a teenager and there's nothing special about me. I'm not famous or anything. But what have I got that others haven't got, you know? And as Ezra Frech said, "You can dream it, hope it, or make it happen. And I hope that they make it happen." I want to make it happen. I've already been working on it, but it's in the first stages. I'm still writing the first few pages. Anyway, tell me what you think about my aspiration. Peace out! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment