Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Read, Read, Read!

I like reading. My family thinks I don't, but I do. I really like reading Bruno Mars or One Direction fan fiction. I know that it isn't actual reading, but I love reading it in my spare time. I also like reading realistic romance stories. Growing up, my favorite books were the Amber Brown series and the Junie B. Jones series. Now, I really like books by Judy Blume and Lauren Myracle. My favorite series is the Hunger Games series! Oh my god, I love the Hunger Games so much. I am a diehard tribute! A tribute is the name of a person who loves the Hunger Games series a lot! My dad thinks it is full of violence, but it really isn't. It is an amazing series about revolution and fighting to change the government. Below, I am going to list my book list, or the books that I want to read. I also have a Goodreads account. Feel free to follow me here!


Priya's Book List:
Paper Towns by John Green
Matched by Allie Condie
Reached by Allie Condie
Crossed by Allie Condie
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

No comments:

Post a Comment