Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sunkissed Summer Tag

Hey guys, today I'm going to be doing the Sunkissed Summer Tag in honor of school being out! I hope you guys like it!

1) When did you/do you get out of school? I got out of school on June 10.
2) Do you prefer the beach or pool? I prefer the pool because I don't like getting sand all over my feet.
3) Are you going on any summer vacations/what is your dream vacation? I am going to India from July 18 to August 4. My dream vacation is going to Singapore.
4) S'mores/ Ice Cream?  Hmm... this is tough! I love the Smores Tart from Starbucks, and I love Ice Cream. I would have to go with Ice Cream.
5) Most Fun Summer Memory? Oh my gosh, I don't know! I had a really fun time at summer camp at the Tech Museum last year in 2014. My favorite time was in Mobile App Design, and I met some really awesome people who I still remember to this day. I hope they remember me. :) My other favorite summer memory is getting to travel in first class from London to Mumbai. I loved relaxing in the first class lounge and sitting in first class in British Airways. It was so comfortable and luxurious! :)
6) Does your skin tan/ burn? My skin tans, but does not burn, Knock on wood, though! :)
7) How do you wear your hair? (Down, Ponytail, Ombre, Dip Dye etc). Hmm, it depends. Sometimes, I put my hair in a half-up half-down hairstyle. Other times, when I'm doing something important, I like to keep my hair in a ponytail to keep it from getting in my face.
8) Favorite Summer Nail Polish? I don't wear nail polish that often. But If I could, I would wear a sky blue. :)
9) Do you spend your summer outside/inside watching Netflix? It depends. If I have summer camps, then I am out of the house. But if not, then I am at home unless my family is free. I want to spend most of the summer outside because I love my friends and spending time with them.
10) Sunglasses/Hats? I love both sunglasses and hats! But in the summer, I would have to pick sunglasses.
11) Favorite Song of the summer? My favorite song of the summer would have to be Earned It by the Weeknd.
12) Do you have a summer bucket list? I really want to post a lot on Peppy Priya, and I want to watch a lot of movies like Inside Out. I don't know if it counts as a bucket list, but whatever! :)
13) Bikinis, Tankinis or One Piece? One pieces, definitely!
14) Must Have Summer Make Up Product? My must have summer make up product is the Revlon Berry Smoothie lip butter! I love it so much!
15 Favourite thing about the summer? I love spending time with my friends and making posts for you guys!

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! :) Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment