Saturday, June 27, 2015

My Bucket List

Hey guys! What's up my smart cookies? (That's you guys. All of you are my smart cookies!) So, today, I was thinking of sharing my bucket list with you all. If you don't know, a bucket list is basically a list of things I want to do before I die. So, today, I'm presenting to you, my bucket list!

Priya's Bucket List:
1. Go skydiving (I'm an adventurous girl)
2. Donate my hair for Locks of Love.
3. Write and Publish a Book (I'll talk more about this later.)
4. Record an album.
5. Go to a concert. UPDATE: I went to a Kelly Clarkson concert on August 23! It was awesome! :)
6. Be a guest on the Ellen Show. (Maybe that's where I'll meet the love of my life?)
7.  Visit Singapore, Thailand, and New York City
8. Go on a road trip with my friends (Guys and girls, maybe?)
9. Act in a film
10. Meet my favorite celebrities.
11. Fly Business Class (I've already flown Economy and First Class, why not try Business?) UPDATE: I've already flown business, and it was pretty cool! :)
12. Be recognized worldwide for my YouTube channel.
13. Go on a cruise.
14. Get 1,000,000 views on my YouTube channel.
15. Be on Wikipedia.
16. Change the world.

What are your bucket lists? I would love to know! Leave it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment