Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Hobbies

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted anything in a while! I have been a bit busy with summer camps and enjoying the Fourth of July weekend! So today, I decided to write about my hobbies. I never really knew what a hobby was. When I was asked that question, I used to respond by saying I collected rocks (I used to when I was young.) and surfed the Internet. Now, my hobbies have changed. In my spare time, I surf the Internet, listen to music, and make YouTube videos. Surfing the web isn't really the most productive thing to do, but I still do it! I love listening to music! Music is literally my life. If music was not invented, then I don't know how my life would be right now. It's so fun to listen to music and to sing. I love singing. I haven't had much vocal instruction besides participating in Chorus at school. I really want to record an album or something. That would be awesome. I love watching and creating YouTube videos. OMG, it is so fun! My favorite YouTubers are iiSuperwomanii, Miranda Sings, PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger Evans), Joey Graceffa, and Vsauce. I have not been able to make YouTube videos lately because I need to focus on my education. Hopefully I will be able to soon. Anyways, check out my YouTube channel here and feel free to subscribe: My YouTube Channel Thanks guys! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment