Friday, July 24, 2015

My Dream Vacation

Hey guys! Vas' happening? I'm sorry; I just had to say that. Anyways, today I wanted to share my dream vacation with all of you. My dream vacation would probably have to be New York because I love being in the city. I feel like I belong in the city. I would stay in a penthouse and go shopping in Manhattan, with all the famous brands surrounding me such as Gucci, Chanel, and Versace. I would go to a fancy spa and get my nails done and have a relaxing massage. Oh my gosh, that would feel so good. Another one of my dream vacations is to live in a resort in Phuket, Thailand. Imagine sitting on the beach in the sand as you look at the ocean, filled with blue-green water and big rocks. Ah, that would be amazing. Wouldn't it? Let me know your dream vacation in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment