Saturday, September 12, 2015

Job + $1,000,000 = OMG!

Hey guys! So for today's post, I decided to answer a question that I found online.
Q: If you could do anything and get paid a million dollars a year for it, what would it be?

A: This is a really good question, and I don't have a good answer. Uh, let's see. I think I would be a designer. I want to be a versatile designer, if there is such a thing. So basically, I would work for different people and come up with ideas for computers, tablets, houses, etc. It really depends on who I'm working for. I don't really want to limit myself on what I will design. I like drawing and thinking a lot. So if I combine those two activities, I could probably come up with a lot of cool ideas! Let me know your answer to this question in the comments below! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment