Friday, January 29, 2016

January 2016: Favorite Songs

Hey guys! What's up? :) So, because the first month of 2016 (a.k.a. January, hehe) is coming to an end soon, I thought I would share my favorite songs of this month! :)

Priya's Favorite Songs from January 2016:
B**** Better Have My Money by Rihanna (I love me some Rihanna...)
Weekend by Mac Miller ft. Miguel
Lotus Flower Bomb by Wale ft. Miguel
Saved by Ty Dolla Sign ft. E-40
#BDAY by Tank ft. Siya, Chris Brown, and Sage the Gemini
waves by Miguel
Cheers (Drink To That) by Rihanna
Good for You by Selena Gomez (Cover by Alex Aiono)
Pillowtalk by Zayn (The Bradford Bad Boy returns, hehe..)
Superego by Disclosure
Love Yourself by Justin Bieber
Sure Thing by Miguel

So, those are some of the songs that I've been loving this month. Let me know what your favorite songs of January 2016 are! See you soon! :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment