Friday, January 22, 2016

Book Tag

Hey guys! What's up? :) Sorry I haven't posted anything in so long! I was really busy, but I am super excited to be back and can't wait to share my thoughts and ideas with you guys! :) For today's post, I'm going to do the Book Tag! Let's get started! :)

Question #1: Do you have a certain place at home for reading? No.
Question #2: Bookmark or a random piece of paper? Either. It doesn't really matter to me. I take whatever is around me that I can use.
Question #3: Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc.? I have to stop when I finish a page.
Question #4: Do you eat or drink while reading? Yes, when I'm reading comic books or books that I've read before. When I'm reading something new, I can't eat or drink because it distracts me.
Question #5: Can you read while listening to music/watching TV? No.
Question #6: One book at a time, or several at once? One book at a time.
Question #7: Reading at home or everywhere? I can read anywhere.
Question #8: Reading out loud or silently in your head? I read silently in my head.
Question #9: Do you read ahead or skip pages? Unfortunately, I read ahead. I really hate it when I do, and I'm trying to break the habit, but it's hard.
Question #10: Breaking the spine or keeping it new? Either. It doesn't really matter.
Question #11: Do you write in books? No, I don't.

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! :)

Image result for book tag 

No comments:

Post a Comment