Friday, January 1, 2016

What Defined 2015 For Me

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging for a while. I was on a vacation in San Diego, and I was originally supposed to return home on December 30th. Unfortunately, my flight home got cancelled so I had to stay an extra night. But, I got back home just in time for New Years' Eve, and today, I'm going to share what defined 2015 for me! :)

1. I attended We Day in February 2015. I saw many incredible people there, including Ezra Frech, Kid President, Colbie Caillat, Cody Simpson, G.R.L., and others.
2. I became an archer (I started taking archery) in February 2015. I have learned a lot about archery in these past 10 months, and I hope to continue to learn more.


3. I received a digital camera in March 2015 for my birthday, and have cultivated my passion for photography.


4. I found a new group of friends in April 2015, which means a lot to me because they're everything that I ever wanted in a friend. Growing up, I struggled to make friends because people thought I was vain and shallow. My new friends are nice, supportive, caring, and lots of fun to be with. I love them so much and can't thank them enough for always being there for me.
 
5. Last but not least, I became a stronger person. During 2015, I went through hardships (as does everyone), and observed some sad events, which I would rather not mention. Everything that I saw and went through have helped me become stronger and I know that without them, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

2015 was a great year, and I am looking forward to 2016 with great anticipation and excitement! Here's to a great year! :)

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment