Sunday, March 27, 2016

My Favorite Emojis?!

Hey guys! What's up? :) So, for today's post, we're going to talk about emojis! Yep, emojis! Like, the cute little poo emoji, or the heart emoji, or the smiling emoji! :) Everyone has their favorite emojis, and today I'm going to share what my favorite emojis are! :)

Priya's Favorite Emojis:

1. Sassy Girl Emoji














Some people might view this as an information desk lady, but to me, it looks like a sassy girl. This is one of my favorite emojis, because it reminds me of my personality as I'm a very sassy person. But, also, I love the attitude this girl shows. She's just like, "Just kidding!" It's really funny. :)

2. Shaved Ice Emoji








I loved the shaved ice emoji for a few reasons. First of all, from afar, the shaved ice emoji looks really good! It makes me crave for shaved ice! :) Second, the shaved ice emoji reminds me of my childhood. When I look at this emoji, I remember enjoying shaved ice with my family when I was a kid. Ah, those were the days... OMG, I sounded so old when I wrote that. :) Lastly, I love the pink syrup on top of the ice in the emoji. It's like a magenta-ish type of color. The syrup looks delicious and the color is my favorite shade of pink. :)

3. Poop Emoji










Well, who doesn't love the poop emoji? He looks so cute and adorable! OMG, the cuteness is unbearable! :)

4. Watermelon Emoji








I love the watermelon emoji! It looks sooo good, and I love eating watermelons! In fact, they're one of my favorite fruits. :)

5. Candy Emoji












I love the candy emoji for a couple of reasons. First of all, I love candy! I could eat candy any day, even though it's bad for me and my teeth. I swear, if candy was a real person, I would marry it! I love it that much! :) Also, I love the green and purple colors in the candy emoji and how it blends together. It looks really cool! :)

I hope you guys enjoyed reading what my favorite emojis! What are your favorite emojis? Let me know in the comments below! :)

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment