Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Wanna Go to Taco Bell??

Hey guys! What's up? :) So, if someone asked me, "Wanna go to Taco Bell?" (What up Mean Girls reference), I would probably say yes! I love Taco Bell! I know it isn't the healthiest place in the world and I'm aware of that. But, I love their Bean Burritos and their Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito. When I was little, my parents would bring home Taco Bell sometimes and they would eat Mexican Pizzas and Seven-Layer Burritos. They would also bring Classic Limeades, which they have unfortunately discontinued. They were sooo good! Now, one reason I don't like Taco Bell is because they sometimes add meat even when we tell them not to. For example, a few years ago, my family ordered Taco Bell as takeout, and we asked for a burrito without meat (because we're vegetarian). As you probably guessed, the burrito I ate had meat in it. Also, sometimes they forget items, and we have to go all the way back to fix the order. But besides those two issues, I love Taco Bell! I would rate it 4.5 out of 5 stars! Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment