Sunday, December 13, 2015

Current Faves: Scream Queens + Classic Chai Tea Latte!?













Hey guys! What's up? Okay, so I'm going to start this series of posts called Current Faves, where I talk about what I currently love. Two things I currently love are Scream Queens and the Classic Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks. Okay, first Scream Queens. Scream Queens is soooo good! I went to my friend's house recently, and she made me watch the first two episodes of the show. I agreed, because I wanted to watch it and also because Ariana Grande and Nick Jonas were on it, and I love those two singers. So, we started to watch it, and I'm obsessing over it. It is amazing! It's kind of gory, but it's really good! You guys should watch it. Whenever I saw Nick Jonas, I started fangirling. He's pretty cute, I gotta admit. Okay, next is the Classic Chai Tea Latte. So, usually, when I go to Starbucks, I get like.. a lemonade or hot chocolate or something. But recently, I got introduced to the Classic Chai Tea Latte by two of my family members, and it's amazing! I especially love the froth on top. It's delicious! Oh my god, if you guys like tea, you need to try this. It's pretty good! Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! Peace out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment