Saturday, December 19, 2015

December 2015: Favorite Songs

Hey guys! What's up? :) So, because December is slowly coming to an end, I thought I would share the songs I've been currently listening to a lot + my favorite songs from December 2015! By the way, some of these songs may be from a few years ago or a month ago, but I've been listening to these quite a bit this month! :) Also, some of these artists may not be known to you, so I advise you to look them up. Some of the lyrics also may be inappropriate, but I listen for the tune of the music, and not for the lyrics. Oh also, I listen to clean versions of songs.

Priya's Favorite Songs from December 2015:
National Anthem by Lana Del Rey
WILD by Troye Sivan
YOUTH by Troye Sivan
Sorry by Justin Bieber (I'm not a Belieber, guys! I promise you!)
Player by Tinashe ft. Chris Brown
One Man Can Change The World by Big Sean, Kanye West, and John Legend
Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
Area Code by Nick Jonas
King by Years & Years
Power Trip by J. Cole ft. Miguel
Jealous by Nick Jonas
gfg by Miguel
Coming Over by Dillon Francis, Kygo, and James Hersey
Adorn by Miguel





Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment