Friday, December 18, 2015

Flashback Friday: My Previous Blogs

Hey guys! What's up? So, before I had Peppy Priya, I had a few other blogs, which never really worked out. One was called Life and Imagination, another was called Priya's Daily Blog, and the third one was called Priya Jain's Reviews. I'm no longer active on these blogs, but today, I thought I would share a post from each blog with you guys!

Ice Hockey from Life and Imagination:
Ice Hockey is a sport played in leagues. There is an NHL (National Hockey League) and an AHL (American Hockey League). My favorite team is San Jose Sharks and the team I don't like is Edmonton Oilers. What team do you like and not like? Comment and tell me. Have you ever been to a ice hockey game before? I have been to a ice hockey game about 3-4 times. Now, I have a challenge for you. Comment and tell me what teams have won the Stanley Cup. Have fun!

2012 Presidential Election from Priya Jain's Reviews:
On November 6, 2012, the 2012 Presidential Election took place. I have to say, it was a really important election. Why? Well, I'll tell you. You see, there were two candidates, Barack Obama, who was President at that time, and Mitt Romney, a former Massachusetts governor. Now, before this election took place, I thought Mitt Romney didn't really care about the United States. And I thought that Barack Obama cared about the United States. He's a great president. So, I sent emails to some of my friends and family members reminding them to vote, and my wishes came true at nighttime on November 6, 2012 when President Obama was reelected President of the United States. So overall, I am happy the way the presidential election results turned out.

My Trip to Sacramento from Priya's Daily Blog:
Hi everybody! So I wasn't able to write much in the past few weeks because I was a bit busy. One of the activities was a trip to Sacramento with my family to see some friends. It was awesome! At their house, we had a small "reunion" as we met some of our old friends from when my brother and I were young. We hadn't seen each other in about 7 years! It was so nice to see them again. My uncle's birthday was on the exact same day so we ended up celebrating his birthday by going out for dinner at BJ's. I liked the food, but the waiter was kinda....I don't know. I didn't like him, though. He made some jokes about me, which I didn't like. Anyway, moving on. When we went back to their house, I watched a few videos and then went to sleep. The next day, we got breakfast from outside that included pancakes, and hot chocolate from Starbucks. Yum yum! LOL. I also played a game called Risk with our friends. I lost, and I wasn't that happy about it. (Whaaat? Priya, you're such a sore loser.) (Me: I know, sorry!) After that, we played a few rounds of Uno and a card game (which I can't remember the name of). A few hours later, we went out for lunch at an Indian place. While we were waiting for the parents to chit-chat, we played with a mini bouncy ball that we lost several times and some of us (including me) had to get out from shrubs. A while later, it was time to go. So we said our goodbyes and promised them that we would come back next for Labor Day. And then we headed back home. It was a wonderful trip and I can't wait to go back.

Comment below and tell me what you're up to!

Looking at these posts were reminiscent of my childhood, and how weird my writing skills were. They were so short and pointless. Fortunately, they improved. :) I hope you guys enjoyed reading these three blog posts! Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment