Friday, November 27, 2015

My Pet Peeves

Hey guys! For today's post, I'm going to be talking about my pet peeves, or things I can't stand. This post is not intended to be rude. I apologize if it comes out that way.

Priya's Pet Peeves
1. I can't stand the sound of chalk on a chalkboard. Oh god, I cringe when I hear that sound.
2. I also don't like the sound of a desk or table screeching when it is being moved.
3. I don't like seeing people smoke. I wish there would be a law around the world to ban smoking. Nothing against the PEOPLE that smoke. But, I wish they knew that it's bad for them and that it affects the people around them as well.
4. I don't like people who think they're cooler than other people. Everyone's awesome and special in their own way.
5. I absolutely can't stand animal cruelty. I wish something would be done for this issue soon.
6. It really annoys me when someone doesn't wash their hands after using the restroom.
7. I don't like when people try to talk to me while I've got headphones on.
8. I don't like when people joke about something serious, such as the Holocaust.
9. I don't like people who think that eating meat means everything and that you're weird if you're vegetarian.
10. I can't stand when people interrupt me while I'm talking and then I forget what I'm going to say.
11. I really don't like people that are hypocrites. It REALLY annoys me.
12. I really don't like it when people forget their manners and forget to say "Please" or "Thank you." I mean, if someone did something for you, the least you can do is say, "Thank you."

Well, those are my pet peeves. Again, I'm sorry if anything that I said in this post came off as rude. That really was not my intention. Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment