Wednesday, November 25, 2015

My Favorites

Hey guys! What's up? Today, I'm going to be talking about my favorite stuff. So, like, my favorite song, book, food, drink, etc. I hope you guys like it! Let's get started! :)

Priya's Favorites:
Book: The Year My Sister Got Lucky by Aimee Friedman 
Song: Superego by Disclosure
Food: Burrito
Drink: Virgin Mint Mojito
Movie: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
Trip/Vacation: My 2014 Trip to Canada (saw the CN Tower and Niagara Falls)
Hobbies: Singing, Listening to Music
Restaurant: Sweet Tomatoes 
Smell: Lavender
Color: Teal and Magenta
Store: Macy's
Flower: Rose
Candy: Sour Skittles
Author: Judy Blume
TV show: Family Feud
Fruit: Granny Smith Apple
Vegetable: Onion
Singer: Miguel
Band: Coldplay
Movie Genre: Comedy
Animal: Bichon Frise Dog

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment