Sunday, November 29, 2015

My Ideal World

Hey guys! For today's post, I thought I would describe my dream or ideal world. Basically, this is a description of what my world would look like if I could create it. Hope you guys like it! :)

In my ideal world, there would be no smoking allowed. There would be no poverty, and it would be clean with no litter. Also, there would be no wars, and very few natural disasters. There would be extinction of animals, but not due to people killing them. There would be no guns allowed, and no shootings. People of all races would get along. There would be hoverboards and teleporters for every person. Oh, everyone would have a lifetime supply of candy, soda, food, and drinks! Everyone would have a mini Starbucks or Peet's Coffee and Tea!









Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment