Monday, November 23, 2015

My Near-Death Experience

Hey guys! For today's post, I'm going to be talking about something scary I experienced. So, two years ago, I went to a science camp, and we were allowed to go swimming. Now, here's a secret. I'm not the best swimmer in the world. Okay fine, that's not entirely true. The truth is, I can't swim at all. So, a unwise part of me decided to jump into the deep end of the pool. Then, the scary part. I couldn't get out. I kept trying, but then I would land up back in the water. It was scary. I can still see it now and I was so scared! It was crazy! But luckily, my friend saw me and she used one of those swimming noodles to help me up. Afterward, I was shaken up and crying because I thought that I was going to drown, but the lifeguard and a really caring adult comforted me and I felt much better after that. So, yeah. You may not call it a near-death experience. At least, it may not sound like that to you, but it felt like that to me. Sorry if this was kind of short. Stay tuned for more posts! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment