Monday, April 25, 2016

My Favorite Vacation?!

Hey guys! What's up? :) Today, I'm going to share my favorite vacation, which was my trip to San Diego in December 2015! So, we left for San Diego on Christmas, and stayed at LOEWS Hotel for about 6 days. This was actually a surprise given to me and my brother by our parents because we had the idea that we would stay in an inn. So, we landed in San Diego on Christmas afternoon, and my first impression was, "Dang, San Diego is gorgeous!" Like, all around me, I saw this bright, blue sky and these tall, green palm trees. I was just in awe. It was beautiful. So, we got to the LOEWS hotel where we were planning to have lunch, but something came up and we ended up not having lunch in the planned restaurant. We decided to stay there for an hour to relax, but my parents surprised us by telling us that we were going to stay at that hotel. We were so happy because that hotel was so cool. They had a ping-pong table, a spa, a cool café, and much more. So, enough on the hotel. I feel like I'm rambling about it. We met up with some family friends who live there, and my brother and I stayed at their house for one night. While I was there, we visited UCSD (University of California San Diego), which is where the family's friend daughter studies. That was really cool. On the other days, we visited a variety of museums, which was so fun! My personal favorite was the Museum of Photographic Arts, because I love photography. It was really fun to see the different photos and the different techniques. Their gift shop is pretty nice, too. :) The only downside about this trip is that our flight got cancelled. We were supposed to arrive home on December 30, but there was a problem with the plane. We ended up staying an extra night in San Diego and arrived home the next evening. Overall, I really enjoyed San Diego. It's a gorgeous city, and I would really recommend it for anyone. There's so much to do, so you'll never get bored. :)

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed reading about my favorite vacation. Now, I want to hear from you! :) What has been your favorite vacation so far? Leave me a comment below letting me know.

P.S. If you are still reading this, type, "Dang, San Diego is gorgeous!" in a comment below. :)

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment