Sunday, April 3, 2016

Current Events In One Sentence: Ted Cruz, Narendra Modi, Amtrak, and Donald Trump!?

Hey guys! What's up? So, I saw this post on Kate the (Almost) Great's blog. It's called Current Events in One Sentence. Basically, you have to react to current events in one sentence. That sounded really cool, so I decided to try it out! Let me know what you guys think and if you want me to do more of these posts! Shoutout to Kate for this brilliant idea! I'll link her blog below for you to check out. :)

Cruz goes for delegate sweep in North Dakota: Good for you, Ted Cruz!

Amtrak Train Crash In Chester, Delaware County: That's sad to hear.

Trump refuses to condemn manager over alleged assault: Typical Donald Trump.

San Mateo County Resident Tested Positive for Zika Virus: That's really sad. :( I hope the person gets better soon.

PM Narendra Modi Gifts Saudi King Gold Replica of Kerala Mosque: I wonder how the Saudi King feels getting a gold replica.

Azerbaijan declares unilateral ceasefire amid Nagorno-Karabakh violence: That's good.

Brussels Airport Reopens Following Deadly Terrorist Attacks: I hope another attack doesn't happen anywhere after this. (knocks on wood)

About 40 bodies reportedly found in mass grave in Palmyra: Oh my, that's unfortunate. :(

World Autism Day gets attention at the Venetian: That's really cool!

Connecticut Urges Parents to Fight Childhood Obesity: You go, Connecticut! :)












Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! :)


Link to Kate the (Almost) Great's blog: Kate the (Almost) Great



No comments:

Post a Comment