Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My Favorite Skincare Products

Hey guys! What's up? For today's post, I'm going to be sharing my favorite skincare products with you guys! I hope you guys like it! :)

1. BB Cream












One of my favorite skincare products is BB cream. I really love how it does the job of about 5 other products: moisturizer, sunscreen, primer, skin treatment, concealer and foundation. When I apply BB cream, I have basically applied most of my skincare products in one, which saves me time.


2. Ren Lip Balm












My next favorite product is the REN lip balm. It's really helpful as it repairs, soothes, and protects dry or chapped lips. My lips get chapped quite often, so I always keep this handy! Plus, they make your lips super glossy, so it doubles as lip gloss! :)


3. Aveeno Moisturizer












I love the Aveeno Ultra-Calming Moisturizer! It's really smooth, helps rebalance my skin, and is fast-absorbing. I have really dry skin, so this is really helpful.

4. Biosilk Silk Therapy Hair Products











Last but not least, I really like the Biosilk Silk Therapy Hair products. I have a combination of wavy, curly, and frizzy hair, so the serum helps me manage the frizziness and curls. In addition, my hair's damaged because of using the straightening iron so much. So, using the shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair healthy and manageable. :)

Thanks for reading! Let me know what your favorite skincare products are in the comments below! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment