Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Music Tag

Hey guys! For today's post, I decided to do the music tag! Hope you guys like it!

1. Favorite music genre I like Pop and R&B a lot.
2. Favorite album you own? My favorite album is probably Kaleidoscope Dream by Miguel.
3. Do you own any music magazines? I own a Michael Jackson magazine. I think it's by the Rolling Stones.
4. Own any music shirts/hoodies? I don't own any music shirts/hoodies.
5. Ever been to a concert? I've been to one concert, which was a Kelly Clarkson concert.
6. What is your dream concert? My dream concert is probably an Ariana Grande concert.
7. Guilty pleasure song(s) My guilty pleasure song is probably Where Are U Now by Jack U, Skrillex, Diplo, and Justin Bieber (Please don't hate me)
8. Most albums you own from an artist (disc/digital) The most albums I own from an artist are probably 3 (It's a music composer named Yanni. You should check his music out.)
9. Most songs from one band I don't really understand this question. I think it's asking the most songs I like from one band. The answer is Coldplay.
10. Last song you listened to Well, at the time I'm writing this, I'm currently listening to Cool for the Summer by Demi Lovato.
11. How many songs do you have on your phone/MP3 player? I have 29 songs on my phone/MP3 player.
12. Favorite Artist(s)/Band(s) My favorite artists are Lorde, Miguel, Bruno Mars, and Ariana Grande. My favorite band is Coldplay.
13. Least Favorite Genre My least favorite genre is country music.
14. First song you had on your phone/MP3 player The first song I had on my phone/MP3 player was probably If I Knew by Bruno Mars. (It was a free song from Starbucks so..) But the first song I bought was probably Problem by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea or Summer by Calvin Harris. I don't really remember.
15. Are you good at any instrument(s)? I'm good at singing. Does that count?
16. One artist to meet in person I really want to meet this R&B singer named Miguel in person.
17. Old artist/band to make a comeback I really want Coldplay to make a comeback.
18. One artist to see in concert I want to see Disclosure in concert.
19. Top 5 albums you own (disc/digital): 
1) Wildheart by Miguel
2) Kaleidoscope Dream by Miguel
3) Pure Heroine by Lorde
4) Bad 25 by Michael Jackson
5) This is It by Michael Jackson
20. Favorite music video My favorite music video is probably Sugar by Maroon 5. It's so sweet! :)

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment